The cooler months call for potlucks, holiday parties, and football games. What could be more appetizing than a bowl of fresh guacamole? Follow this recipe to whip up your own crowd pleaser in no time.
Large mixing bowl
1 roma tomato
1/2 small white onion
Garlic salt to taste
2-4 stems of cilantro
1. Wash, dry, and slice the four avocados in half. Remove the pits, and scoop out the avocado meat into the large mixing bowl.
2. Wash, dry, and dice the tomato, onion, and cilantro.
3. Combine avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro in the large mixing bowl. Mash the avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro until the mixture is clumpy.
4. Wash, dry, and slice the lime in half. Squeeze the juice of one of the halves of the lime into the large mixing bowl.
5. Add the garlic salt (as desired).
6. Continue mashing and mixing the mixture with all ingredients combined until you reach your desired consistency (I like a clumpier texture!). Enjoy!
Season of consumption: All
© 2018 Melanie Glover. All rights reserved.
First image above: Shutterstock.